Upcoming Program Details
2022 PROGRAM DETAILS
- Registration deadline: May 31, 2022
- Tuition deadline: June 1, 2022
- Session Dates: July 10, 2022 - August 6, 2022
- 4-week, 3-credit residential pre-college program with classes Monday - Friday and weekend field trips
- Designed exclusively for young women & nonbinary students in grades 10 – 12
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for all who are eligible
- Total Program Cost: $5,985 ($210 enrollment fee + $5,775 tuition including room, meals, art supplies, college credits, and extracurricular activities)
- Check our Policies & Support page for more info!
- Space is very limited - register today!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS THE WAY TO GO!
- Submit your enrollment fee by or before May 31, 2022. We recommend registering as soon as possible to ensure your attendance as space is very limited and attendance maxes out each year. Please note that your enrollment fee is nonrefundable.
- Submit your Student Info, Course Selections & Permissions Form.
- Submit your tuition payment by or before June 1, 2022.
- Need help? Check our Policies & Support page to review our refund policy and get online registration guidance.
Shortly after your full tuition payment has been processed, you will receive a packet of required enrollment forms including...
- Program FAQ & Welcome Letter
- Health & Immunization Forms
- Housing Contract & Permission Forms
- Housing Lifestyle Questionnaire for roommate assignment
- Packing List
WHO CAN ATTEND SADI?
Women and nonbinary students grades 10–12
Students from anywhere in the U.S.
International students who have strong English-language skills. Students whose first language is not English must submit TOEFL or SAT scores. Minimum TOEFL scores are 500 (paper exam); 173 (computer exam); or 61 (internet exam). Questions about the TOEFL or obtaining a student visa should be directed to Moore’s Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.965.4015.
EVENING & WEEKEND ACTIVITIES
THE STUDIO EXPERIENCE
GET TO KNOW PHILADELPHIA
WHAT'S COVERED BY MY TUITION?
- Course Tuition, Supplies, & Activities: $3,715
- Room: $1,370
- Board: $690
Have questions?We've got your questions on classes, housing, COVID-19 safety, tuition and much more covered!
ON CAMPUS COVID-19 SAFETY
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for all eligible SADI students. For more information, please see details below.
- Shared room in residence halls (two students per room)
- Masks required
- Distanced classroom and studio setups
- Ample sanitizing spaces across campus