Locks Career Center
The Locks Career Center is an invaluable College resource providing important support services to current students, alumni and Continuing Education students completing certificate programs.
Our experienced Career Center staff provide resume advice and career coaching, assistance in internship preparation, help with networking skills and job searches, access to valuable career information and resources, and exposure to industry best practices to ensure their professional development as artists and designers, and enhance and improve their employment opportunities.
Career Center Leadership
The Locks Career Center is the repository for up-to-date information on internships, jobs, grants, residencies, exhibitions, competitions, freelance, e-commerce and other business opportunities, related employers and resources on the best professional practices in the fields of art and design.
- Self-help publications specifically developed to meet the needs of Moore students and alumnae/alumni. Examples include résumé writing worksheets, questions to expect on interviews, survival skills for artists, cover letter formats and more.
- Books on starting your own business/entrepreneurial endeavors, job search preparation, and art and design careers.
- In-depth information on art and design careers in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, Art Administration/Galleries/Museums/Auction Houses, Arts Education, Art Therapy, Fashion Design, Textile Design, Photography, Digital Art, Interactive Design and Motion Arts, and more.
- Electronic job bank COOL: Career Opportunities On-Line
- Active presence on Twitter. Follow us @MooreCareers