Skip navigation
  1. Home
  2. Admissions
  3. BFA Admissions

Transfer Students

Transfer Students


Students who have attended another college or university should apply as transfer students. The checklist below shows the items necessary for admissions consideration. You may submit them together, or separately as they become available. 


Moore College of Art & Design has a series of articulation agreements with two-year colleges in order to facilitate the maximum transfer of credits when students transfer to Moore. Students who successfully meet the requirements set by the agreement with their current college will earn the option to transfer to Moore College of Art & Design at an advanced level upon enrollment. Visit the Articulation Agreements page for up to date documents and information. 


The Moore community encourages non-traditional college-age women to complete their education or establish second careers. Returning adult students are strongly advised to make early contact with the Admissions Office for academic planning and counseling.


If you are a former Moore student and it has been less than three years since you were enrolled, you must apply for reinstatement through the Registrar’s Office. The phone number for the Registrar is 215.965.4031. If more than three years have elapsed, you must apply through the Admissions Office. The Academic Standards Committee will review all applications for re-admission by former students who withdrew in poor academic standing. After dismissal, a student may apply for re-admission after one semester by writing to the Chair of the Academic Standards Committee. Visit our Re-Entry Applicants page to learn more about how to apply.