Inspiring CAREERS through PAID INTERNSHIPS
The paid internship experience at Moore is an important key to the career-focused education that leads to inspiring careers. The internship offers a first-hand experience in a professional setting in your field of study. Moore is the only art and design school to provide $1,000 paid internships for each student in every major.
Internships Build Self-Confidence and
- Ability to work in a team structure
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside an organization
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to obtain and process information
- Ability to create and/or edit written reports
- Ability to sell and influence others
*Art Education majors must complete a 12-week supervised student teaching assignment that will be arranged through Art Education and the Liberal Arts Department.