Accepted Student Checklist
TUITION & ENROLLMENT
PRIORITY ENROLLMENT DEADLINE MAY 1, 2022
If you need to request an enrollment extension please reach out to your Admissions Counselor.
To secure your place at Moore, please complete your Enrollment Reply Form and submit your enrollment deposit online via your Student Portal. If you are unsure how to access your Student Portal or don't remember your login credentials, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with other accepted and current students at Moore via Discord!
- Complete the Discord Form located within your Student Portal.
- This virtual space is a great way to ask any questions you may have, get perspective and opinions from current students, share artwork and connect with future classmates!
Secure Your On-Campus Housing
- Log in to your Student Portal to complete your Housing Contract Form and submit your housing deposit if you haven't already! Download a PDF of the Housing Information Packet. (Includes Housing Contract Terms & Conditions.)
- Check out our student Discord to interact with other new students and possible future roommates!
- Room assignments will be sent out after June 15 to students via their Moore email account.
- For questions or concerns regarding student housing, please contact email@example.com.
Request Your Final Official Documents
Please see the documents listed below:
- Final official high school transcript: must contain all final grades, graduation date, school seal and signature and be sent electronically through a third party secure site OR via regular mail directly from your school.
- Final official college transcript: must contain all final grades, school seal and signature and be sent electronically through a third party secure site OR via regular mail directly from all colleges and universities you've previously attended. This is applicable to all transfer students as well as any student who received college credit via a Pre-College Program or dual enrollment.
- Official AP Exam scores/SAT scores/ACT scores: Request all applicable official AP Exam scores (those 4 or higher can be considered for credit), SAT and ACT scores be sent to us via College Board. If you did not choose to include test scores with your application, you do NOT need to submit official copies.
For questions or concerns regarding obtaining or submitting final official documents, please contact Admissions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via call/text (215.965.4427).
Register and Attend Pre-Orientation
- Pre-Orientation events allow new students and their families to learn more about being a Moore student. You'll learn about move-in, support for students, how to navigate various online resources and have time to ask any questions you may have.
- Pre-Orientation will be virtual again this year. You only have to attend one session. To register for a session, log on to your student portal.
- June 21, 5:30 pm
- July 12, 1 pm
- August 2, 5:30 pm
- For questions or concerns regarding Pre-Orientation, please contact Admissions via email at email@example.com or via call/text (215.965.4427).
Access Your Moore Email and New Student Guide on Moodle
- These accounts get created on a rolling basis beginning in May for those who have deposited.
- Once your Moore email, ID number and Moodle account have been created, we will send you a detailed email with instructions on how to get started.
- New students should regularly check their Moore email account for important information once they receive it.
Complete Your Health Form
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR STUDENTS LIVING ON CAMPUS: SUNDAY, AUGUST 1, 2022
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR COMMUTER STUDENTS: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
- All new students are required to complete a Health Form. You must see a physician in order to have them complete various sections of this form.
- We highly recommend scheduling your appointment as soon as possible as wait times may vary and students are not able to move in without an approved health form.
- Upload your completed Health Form via your Student Portal!
- For medical questions or concerns regarding the Health Form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions or concerns regarding the Health Form, please contact Admissions via email at email@example.com or via call/text (215.965.4427).
Student Health Insurance
All students are required to have health insurance and are automatically opted into our student health insurance. If you are already insured under a health plan, you will need to submit documentation of coverage and waive out of the plan offered by the college. Students without coverage will need to purchase Moore's insurance (or a comparable plan).
- Health insurance information, costs and the link to the waiver system will be made available via Moodle on the New Student Guide.
- Please note: If you do not have adequate coverage, or do not waive out, you will be automatically enrolled and billed for the insurance plan.
When do bills get posted and how do I pay them?
Fall bills will be ready to review online via Self-Service the first week of July. Students can access Self-Service through their Moodle accounts. Detailed instructions for this will be reviewed during our pre-orientation sessions. Payment is due the first week of August.
Bridge to Success Program
Students participating in the Bridge to Success Program are expected to be on campus starting August 16. The program will run from August 16-19. Schedule will be posted soon.
What to expect during the 2022 Summer Bridge to Success Program:
Become familiar with college resources, including peer tutoring, mental health counselors, academic workshops, and your individual staff coach who will help you navigate your first year
Get to know Moore by touring campus, meeting professors and staff members, reviewing your curriculum plan, and meeting other students
Practice essential skills for college success, including time management, notetaking, and study skills