Submit your SADI Scholarship Application today!
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- SADI scholarship funds are very limited, highly competitive, and not guaranteed
- Award determined by academic merit, financial need & portfolio quality
- $300 Deposit not included
- Deadline March 15, 2023
The Summer Art & Design Institute (SADI) is a residential four-week pre-college program open to young women and non-binary students in grades 10–12. Students who complete SADI earn 3 undergraduate-level college credits.
This year, a very limited number of highly competitive scholarships will be provided to students demonstrating creative potential, academic merit, and financial need. Scholarships are grant-funded and limited based on grant amounts. Scholarships are awarded in the amount of full or half SADI program tuition. At this time, student travel to and from the SADI program is not covered by this scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed deposit ($300 submitted here)
- Completed Course Selections & Permissions form (submitted here)
- High School Transcript **
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or mentor
- A parent or guardian's recent Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
- Letter of hardship written by student or parent/guardian
- Personal Statement (prompt within application)
- Portfolio: 5-7 artwork images - view our portfolio pocket guide and video tutorial!
** International students must also submit TOEFL test scores
Questions? Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 965-4030.