Submit your SADI Scholarship Application today!
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- SADI scholarship funds are limited, highly competitive, and awarded annually
- Award determined by academic merit, financial need & portfolio quality
- Enrollment fee not included
- Deadline May 1, 2022
The Summer Art & Design Institute (SADI) is a residential four-week pre-college program open to young women and non-binary students in grades 10–12. Students who complete SADI earn 3 undergraduate-level college credits.
This year, a limited number of scholarships will be provided to students demonstrating creative potential, academic merit, and financial need. Scholarships are grant-funded and limited based on grant amounts. Scholarships are awarded in the amount of full or half SADI program tuition. At this time, student travel to and from the SADI program is not covered by this scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed enrollment fee ($210 submitted here)
- Personal Statement: Please answer one (1) of the following questions in 500 - 750 words.
- Describe yourself and your passion for art and/or design. Why are you interested in SADI?
- Describe your creative vision. How are the images you selected for your portfolio representative of your creative voice?
- Share your vision for your career in art and/or design. How can SADI help you achieve your career goals?
- In the future, how will you help the world with your creativity and the skills you learn at SADI?
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or mentor
- Portfolio: 5-10 artwork images - view our portfolio pocket guide and video tutorial!
- High school transcript
- A parent or guardian's recent Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
- Letter of hardship written by student or parent/guardian (optional)
- SAT test scores (optional)
- TOEFL test scores (for international applicants only)