Enrollment & Tuition
HOW to Enroll
A completed enrollment form and $210 enrollment fee are required to reserve your space. SADI’s enrollment fee is nonrefundable. Early enrollment is suggested, as space within studio concentrations is limited.
- Women & nonbinary students grades 10–12
- Students from anywhere in the U.S.
- International students who have strong English-language skills. Students whose first language is not English must submit TOEFL or SAT scores. Minimum TOEFL scores are 500 (paper exam); 173 (computer exam); or 61 (internet exam). Questions about the TOEFL or obtaining a student visa should be directed to Moore’s Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.965.4015.
Enrolling online is the fastest and easiest way to sign up for SADI!
Step 1: Submit your SADI Enrollment Fee
Step 2: Submit your 2022 SADI Enrollment & Course Selection Form
Step 3: Pay full tuition online by June 1, 2022.
Our team uses Self-Service, Moore’s online registration portal. Follow these steps to register online:
- NEW USERS: first time registering with us? Follow the prompts to create a new account!
- LOST USERNAME/PASSWORD? Please contact our team at email@example.com.
- RETURNING USERS: Log-in with your username & password and follow the steps below!
After account setup/log in;
- Go to the Self-Service home screen. Select Find Courses. The Search page will load.
- Under Section Search, enter "SADI" to add the SADI enrollment and SADI Tuition Fee. (Full Tuition must be paid in full by June 1, 2022)
- Have your credit card to complete payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
Completing your registration
- Take a few minutes to complete ALL of the registration steps, without your computer going idle. System time-outs may cause unsuccessful registrations.
- Disable pop-up blockers and allow cookies. Our payment window is a pop-up and requires cookies. Failing to do so may result in unsuccessful registration.
- In the payment pop-up, complete credit card and billing info. Upon completion, a confirmation will be sent to the email provided.
Didn't receive a confirmation email or unable to register online? Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215 965 4030.
Last step! After submitting your enrollment fee, complete your 2022 SADI Enrollment & Course Selection Form.
Complete the 2022 SADI Enrollment Form and mail with your payment to: Moore College of Art & Design, SADI, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
If you need assistance or prefer to register over the phone, contact the Continuing Education Office at 215.965.4030. Confirmation of enrollment and follow-up materials will be sent by mail upon receipt of the completed enrollment form and $210 enrollment fee. Please read, complete and return original forms upon receipt. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
Tuition and Policies
- TUITION FOR SADI 2022: $5,985
Tuition is inclusive of all costs including enrollment fee, room, meals, art supplies, college credits, extracurricular activities and field trips. Payments can be made online, by mail or over the phone. Full payment must be received by June 1.
Please mail all SADI tuition checks to:
Moore College of Art & Design
Attn: Continuing Education - SADI
1916 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Written notification of withdrawal must be submitted to the Continuing Education Department by email to email@example.com. No refunds are to be given to students asked to leave SADI for violations of policies or regulations. Program costs excluding the enrollment fee are refunded according to the following schedule:
Withdrawal prior to June 4: 100% minus nonrefundable enrollment fee
Withdrawal prior to July 5: 70% minus nonrefundable enrollment fee
Withdrawal after July 5: no refund
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the processing of refunds
- Students who successfully complete SADI will receive three (3) undergraduate-level college credits.
- Students may request transcripts for transfer of credit to other institutions.
Moore is a member of the Association of Independent Colleges of Art andDesign and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the prestigious National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Students are expected to demonstrate high standards of personal conduct and respect for personal belongings, college property and the rights of students and staff. A student handbook detailing program rules and responsibilities is mailed to enrolled students.
Prior to attending SADI, students and their parents or guardians are required to sign a Rules and Responsibilities Agreement.
For Moore’s Policy of Non-Discrimination and Compliance with the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, visit moore.edu/nondiscriminationpolicy.
What if SADI Goes Online?
Our first priority at Moore College of Art & Design is the health and safety of our entire community—that’s why in summer 2020, we shifted SADI to an online format, given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. And guess what? We still had a blast!
Online SADI classes utilized a mix of creative learning approaches and a range of formats, including small group discussions and demonstrations.
Our faculty created a flexible, fun and engaging virtual learning environment, with a structured weekly calendar of regularly scheduled classes and checkins via email and Slack messenger. Students enjoyed a wide range of activity throughout each day—and not all of it took place in front of a screen!
We customized our course schedule to include our most popular offerings, and the ones that work best for online learning and career prep:
- Foundation Studio I: Drawing
- Foundation Studio II: Visual Thinking & Color Theory
- Painting OR Game Design
Students also received FREE access to Adobe Creative Cloud and a complimentary at-home SADI Essentials Kit, valued at over $400, featuring high-quality art supplies: drawing pads, canvases, colored pencils, chalk pastels, acrylic paints, charcoal and more!
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF SADI 2021
- Social events such as Animal Crossing and Minecraft nights
- Weekly talks with successful Moore alumni like Isabelle Staub and Amy Ignatow
- Professional development workshops on college prep, career prep, exhibition submissions, socialmedia presence, home studios and creative mindfulness
- Portfolio preparation and mock interviews with Moore’s Admissions staff
- Virtual Study Halls for mentoring with Moore BFA students and completing homework
- A culminating online exhibition on Moore’s website, featuring individual galleries of each student’s art and design work
In spring 2022, we will pay close attention to guidelines from the CDC and the City of Philadelphia to determine whether SADI 2022 will take place online.