Rome: Sight & Context
JANUARY 5 - 18, 2019
UPCOMING INFO SESSIONS FOR INTERESTED STUDENTS FROM ALL BFA MAJORS:
- Wednesday, September 12, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Friday, September 14, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 19, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
All info sessions will be held in the Dining Commons.
THIS EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM IS OFFERED BY MOORE COLLEGE OF ART & DESIGN IN COLLABORATION WITH THE COLLEGE OF GLOBAL STUDIES AT ARCADIA UNIVERSITY.
This studio-focused program, the first of its kind, is open to BFA students from ALL majors.
- A two-week, three-credit course for Moore students with the city of Rome as your classroom. Course taught by Moore faculty.
- This team-taught studio course will serve as on-site research and experimentation connected to course work in your major. Students will tour ancient and contemporary sites, visit galleries and museums, and attend a variety of lectures. While there, you will explore the current and historical Roman landscape and cityscape through a means best suited to your major. This may include sketching, photography, watercolor, writing and/or two-dimensional mixed media, etc.
- Credits earned will be applied to the spring 2019 semester. This course will count towards your degree requirements at Moore College of Art & Design.
- Arcadia’s experienced, knowledgeable staff offer complete student support in both the U.S. and Rome.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 1
DATES: January 5 to 18, 2019
GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Must be in good academic standing. Please see website.
HOUSING: Provided by Arcadia University
ESTIMATED PROGRAM FEE: $2,500*
Does not include airfare and meals
*Subject to change based on enrollment and final itinerary
CREDITS: 3 semester hours of credit
For more information, please attend an info session on September 12, 14, or 19 (more details above) or please contact: email@example.com