Summer Artist / Educator Residency
Take your studio practice to the next level while accruing up to 40 PA Act 48-eligible professional development hours and 3 graduate-level credits!
2022 PROGRAM DETAILS
- Sunday, June 19, 2022 – Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Regular Tuition: $865 (Deadline: May 20, 2022)
- Earlybird Tuition: $765 (Deadline: December 15, 2021)
Register for our 2022 session using the steps below:
REFRESH. REFOCUS. RECONNECT.
KEY PROGRAM FEATURES:
- 40 PA Act 48 hours PLUS one year pass to Art Education conferences at Moore (10 additional Act 48 hours!)
- 3 Graduate-level college credits
- 24-hour access to dedicated studio space with natural lighting in Moore’s fine arts studios
- Invigorating speaker series and studio critiques with facilitators
- Open Studio Night
- Learn more about our graduate programs and student scholarships
- Materials & Techniques demonstrations
- Get to know Philadelphia with field trips to our favorite arts and culture destinations
- Catered lunches & so much more!
- Discounted lodging and commuter options are available
- Requirement of COVID-19 vaccination
- Masks required
- Distanced classroom and studio setups
- Ample sanitizing spaces across campus
Moore reserves the right to withdraw courses, alter its curriculum, change instructors or modify tuition. Portions of this publication are subject to change without notice. Courses not meeting minimum enrollment are canceled. All attempts are made to notify registered students before the start of the course and all course fees are refunded within 2-4 weeks.
Moore is a Pennsylvania Act 48 Approved Provider and all credit courses offered by the College satisfy Act 48 regulations. To request a course be reported to the PA Dept. of Education, check the Act 48 box on the registration form.
Written notification of withdrawal must be submitted to the Continuing Education Department by email to email@example.com. No refunds are to be given to participants asked to leave SAER for violations of policies or regulations. Program costs are refunded according to the following schedule:
Withdrawal prior to May 20: 100% minus nonrefundable enrollment fee
Withdrawal prior to June 3: 70% minus nonrefundable enrollment fee
Withdrawal after June 3: no refund
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the processing of refunds