Aftermath Emergency Fund Request Form
Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, we are pleased to inform you that an Aftermath Emergency Fund has been set up at the College to provide timely financial support to students facing severe financial hardship. This fund is intended to be a supplemental financial resource for students who are experiencing unexpected emergency expenses that directly impact or jeopardize continued enrollment at Moore.
Students are encouraged to apply for the emergency funds when other traditional methods of funding have been exhausted.
Examples of qualifying emergency expenses include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency food or housing assistance
- Transportation costs associated with an unexpected circumstance
- Unusual or unforeseen medical expenses
Examples of expenses not covered by the Emergency Fund include:
- Parking tickets, fines, or other preventable expenses
- Student conferences or study-abroad opportunities
- Costs associated with entertainment, recreation, or non-emergency travel
Students are eligible for emergency funding up to $500.00 per academic year and applications for funding will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Priority will be given to students who demonstrate severe financial hardship due to an emergency or unanticipated circumstance. If you feel you fit this criteria, please complete the emergency fund request form below. Your application will be reviewed by key members in Student Affairs and Financial Aid and will be kept confidential.