Policies - Circulation, Visitors, Reciprocal Borrowers, Donations
Library Instruction Lab - Calendar, Reservation Form, Policy
Collections - Theses, Special Collections, Archives
- Monday - Thursday: 8:15 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 12 pm - 5:00 pm
Regular semester hours begin the first day of classes and end the last day of classes.
When the college is closed for holiday or emergency the library will also be closed.
December 2 - December 6
- Monday - Thursday: 8:15 am – 10 pm
- Friday: 8:15 am – 8:00 pm
- Labor Day
Closed Monday, September 2, 2019
Close at 5 PM on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, and will remain closed through Sunday, December 1, 2019.
- Winter Break
Close at 5 PM on Friday, December 20, 2019, and will remain closed through Sunday, January 5, 2020.
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Small snacks and covered beverages are allowed in the library.
- Please dispose of all food waste outside of the library.
- Please observe quiet study areas.
Members of the public with research needs specific to the collection of the Connelly Library may make an appointment to use resources in the library. View the complete visitor policy.
Students from the University of the Arts may borrow materials once a UArts librarian has provided a letter confirming that they are in good standing. This can be emailed to email@example.com.
Library & Archives Donations
- BFA Theses
- BFA Interior Design Theses [finding aid]
- MA Art Education Theses
- MFA Interior Design Theses
- MFA Studio Art Theses
For information about submitting your thesis, please visit our Theses Guide.
The college does not employ an archivist, therefore our ability to respond to requests from the public is limited.