- Small snacks and covered beverages are allowed in the library.
- Please dispose of all food waste outside of the library.
- Please observe quiet study areas.
Members of the public with research needs specific to the collection of the Connelly Library may make an appointment to use resources in the library. View the complete visitor policy.
Students from the University of the Arts may borrow materials once a UArts librarian has provided a letter confirming that they are in good standing. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library & Archives Donations
We are unable to accept in-kind donations until further notice. If you would like to donate materials that hold historical significance to the Moore College of Art & Design to the Archives, please complete the donation form below.
- BFA Theses
- BFA Interior Design Theses [finding aid]
- MA Art Education Theses
- MFA Interior Design Theses
- MFA Studio Art Theses
For information about submitting your thesis, please visit our Theses Guide.
The college does not employ an archivist, therefore our ability to respond to requests from the public is limited.