Standing behind Moore’s artistic community and young artists, designers, educators, curators and entrepreneurs is a stalwart group of philanthropists who help to ensure our success, serving as the backbone of Moore’s charitable endeavors. We invite you to join this group of luminaries who carry on the legacy of founder Sarah Peter’s vision of “empowering young women to achieve financial independence by providing high-quality, career-focused, aspirational education.
Please contact the Development Department with any questions or to make a gift of stock or securities by calling 215.965.4037 or e-mailing Development@moore.edu. Thank you for your support.
Benefits of membership in the Sarah Peter Society include opportunities to engage with the College at select events, invitations to exclusive previews and gallery openings, and special updates from the President.
- Chairperson’s Circle ($50,000 and above)
- President’s Circle ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Joseph Moore Circle ($10,000 to $24,999)
- Emily Sartain Circle ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Harriet Sartain Circle ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Alice Neel Circle ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Anna Russell Circle ($500 to $999)
- Young Alum Circle ($100 to $499) *exclusively for alumni graduating within the last 10 years