Being a Writing Assistant or Peer Tutor can a rewarding experience. The students in these roles are called to empower the students they work with towards success. These roles can be very challenging, so I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the responsibilities and expectations before applying for either position.
For more information about these positions, please click on the application below.
- April - Writing Assistant and Peer Tutor Applications are due in Stahl 104
- April – Two recommendations are due in Stahl 104 (see below form)
- April 4 – April 15 - Interviews for selected candidates
- April 23, 2016, 10 AM until 12 PM – Initial Training for hired staff
- August 22, 2016, from 10 AM until 3 PM – Training