Skip navigation

Moore College desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Moore has a staff of experienced student services representatives ready to help resolve any situation you might encounter on your way to completing your degree or certificate program—though we find that you can resolve most issues simply by communicating directly with your instructor.

Confidentiality will always be maintained, as appropriate. Only information that is necessary to pursue a requested course of action, or that you have consented in writing to have released, will be disclosed.

Complaint Resolution

Students residing outside of the State of Pennsylvania while attending Moore who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the College's Student Grievance Procedure.  If an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your state. The Student Grievance Contact Information for Individual States provides phone numbers, emails and/or links to state education agencies. Moore College of Art and Design is accredited by the  Middle States Commission on Higher Education. You may also contact the Pennsylvania Department of Higher Education. If you or your family member is a Tuition Assistance (TA) or Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Scholarship Recipient, you are encouraged to submit feedback using the Postsecondary Education Complaint System sponsored by the Department of Defense. GI Bill recipients can submit feedback using the VA GI Bill Feedback System. Feedback from federal financial aid recipients can be sent to