2020 Moore Alumni Reunion
In order to keep our community safe, please join us online this year on June 6, 2020! Throughout the day, we’ll host opportunities for conversation, celebration
- June 4, 6–7 pm | House Calls with Robin Dintiman ’72, Naomieh Jovin ’17 and Michelle Angela Ortiz ’00
- June 5, 5–6 pm | Moore Milestone Happy Hour for the Classes of 1970, 1995 and 2010, via Zoom
- June 5, 6–7 pm | House Calls with Anne Canfield ’99, Laura Petrovich-Cheney ’11 and Rachel Wallis ’16
11 am–noon | Illustration Workshop with Professor Joe Kulka
BYO drawing implement for this live, interactive class, taught via Zoom. Download your printable storyboard!
1–1:45 pm | Live Premiere: Alumni Quilt Project Documentary Short
Tune in for the first-ever screening of a short documentary on the history behind the Alumni Quilt Project, installed 20 years ago in Wilson Hall. Watch via Facebook Live; no login required.
2–3:30 pm | Panel Discussion: “Art Education in a Time of Virtual Learning”
Can you believe it’s been 10 years since the founding of the MA in Art Education program? Listen in as six alums chat about what art education looks like today, moderated by program founder Lynne Horoschak '66 and current Program Director Lauren Stichter. Watch via Zoom.
- Featuring Samantha Varian '16, Alex Montgomery '18, Kat Lee '18,
Al San Valentin '19, Sarah Boland '19, and Hannah Swanson '20
- Eligible for one ACT48 continuing education credit hour
5–5:30 pm | 25th Annual Distinguished Alumni Awards
We’re honored to name Kathy Vissar '80 and Kia Weatherspoon '10 as our
2020 Distinguished Alumni. Attend the celebration via Zoom.
We’re also pleased to announce that the Alumni Exhibition will be presented in January 2021, featuring work from Anne Canfield '99, Robin Dintiman '72, Naomieh Jovin '17, Michelle A. Ortiz '00, Laura Petrovich-Cheney MFA '11, and Rachel Wallis MFA '16.
Please RSVP on Facebook for the latest updates, and post a message there for your fellow alums!