Hi There, and Welcome to MOORE!
First Time Here?
This application can be used for the Undergraduate BFA and Post-Baccalaureate programs.
Post-Baccalaureate Students Interested in applying for teaching certification in Art Education must:
- Submit an application with an official college transcript(s), portfolio, essay and two letters of recommendation.
- Hold a BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have passed Pennsylvania required clearances.
- Have an undergraduate degree with 28.5 studio credit hours.
- Have earned a GPA of at least 3.0 on their previous college degree.
- 15 credits in Art History with 3 credits in Non-Western Art
- After all of the application materials are received, Post Baccalaureate candidates will interview with the head of the art education department to discuss their artistic intent and academic goals.
- US Residents and Permanent Residents can complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need-based Financial Aid. Forms are available online at fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to use Moore’s FAFSA code 003300
Application for the Teaching Intern Certification may be made after the applicant has:
- Been accepted into the Post Baccalaureate program
- Located a fulltime teaching position in which the principal or appointed teacher agrees to mentors the Intern and complete PDE 430 evaluation forms
- Passed the Praxis exams. Subjects: Content Knowledge and Art: Content Knowledge
- Completed the first semester with at least a 3.0 GPA.