Next Steps for Fall 2019 Accepted Students
TUITION & ENROLLMENT
- Priority Tuition Deposit and Enrollment Form Deadline is May 1.
- View your online decision letter to submit your payment online or call the Admissions office at 215.965.4015
All final high school and college official transcripts must be submitted, including any information on AP and IB exams by July 2.
Attend Pre-Orientation June through July. Pre-Orientation is a half-day event in which new students and their families come to campus to learn more about being a Moore student. You’ll learn about move-in, supporting your student, meet with financial aid & the Business Office, as well as get your college ID. All students and their families are encouraged to attend.
Admissions Counselors will provide you with pre-orientation information upon enrollment.
Fall 2019 bills will be ready to review on self-service the first week of July and payment is due the first week of August.
HOUSING, HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Housing Information Packets distributed early March.
- Priority Housing Registration Packet is due by May 1.
- Room assignments sent via e-mail to Moore email accounts by June 14 (only students with completed housing agreements and paid housing deposits will receive a housing assignment). Housing Applications received after May 1 will receive housing assignments on a rolling basis.
- Health Forms Due for New Students by Friday, August 2.
- Residence Hall Move-in for new students is August 17.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
- Saturday, August 17 through Thursday, August 22, (mandatory for all students.)
- Students will not be permitted to move in without cleared health forms and all final official high school and college transcripts, including but not limited to AP/IB Exams, dual enrollment and pre-college programs.