Fall 2018 Accepted Students’ Next Steps
- Housing Information Packets will be distributed in early April.
- Spring Tuition Deposit and Enrollment Form Deadline is May 1, 2018.
- Please visit your online decision letter to submit your payment online or call Admissions at 215-965-4015
- The New Student Guide will be posted in late May. Students should check the New Student Guide, located in the Moodle Account, weekly after June 1.
- Priority Housing Registration Packet is due by June 1.
- Room assignments sent via e-mail to Moore email accounts by June 15 (only students with completed housing agreements and paid housing deposits will receive a housing assignment). Housing Applications received after June 1 will receive housing assignments on a rolling basis.
- All final high school and college official transcripts must be submitted, including any information on AP and IB exams by July 2.
- Attend Pre-Orientation July through early August. Pre-Orientation is a half-day event in which new students and their families come to campus to learn more about being a Moore student. You’ll learn about move-in, supporting your student, meet with financial aid & the Business Office, as well as get your college ID. All students and their families are encouraged to attend. You will receive an email to register for a Pre-Orientation Day in late May.
- Fall 2018 bills will be ready to review on self-service the first week of July and payment is due the first week of August.
- Health Forms Due for New Students by Wednesday, August 1.
- NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION is Saturday, August 18 through Wednesday, August 22, mandatory for all students.
- Residence Hall Move-in for new students is August 18.
Students will not be permitted to move in without cleared health forms.