DEPOSITS DUE MAY 1
Don’t delay, send your deposit by May 1 to reserve your space with Moore’s Fall 2018 incoming class. Also by May 1, send your Residence Hall deposit as space is limited and rooms are assigned in the order in which deposits are received. Click here to make your deposit online
Forgotten your password? Contact the Admissions office firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations on your acceptance to Moore College of Art & Design!
You are now a member of an elite group of women who take charge of their lives, their art, and their careers, as well as contributing to the community.
As a Moore student, you will be part of a community that is proud of its 168-year legacy of educating women for careers in the visual arts. It is an environment that will challenge you both artistically and academically, encourage you to broaden your creative vision, and prepare you for a rewarding career as an artist, designer, educator, or historian.
Moore's student body consists of a dynamic group of women from across the country and around the world that live, study, and create in Philadelphia, a city rich with artistic opportunities. You will be inspired by your faculty and fellow students to excel in your chosen field.
The tabs to the left contain important information for accepted students. If you have questions please contact the admissions office at 215-965-4015 or email@example.com.
- All US Citizens & Permanent Residents can complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need- based financial aid (forms are available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov, Moore’s FAFSA Code is: 003300).
Submit FAFSA forms as soon as possible for priority financial aid consideration.
Spring 2018 Accepted students'
- Housing packet information enclosed.
- Spring Tuition Deposit and Enrollment Form Deadline is December 15, 2017
Please visit your online decision letter to submit your payment online or call Admissions at 215-965-4015
- The New Student Guide will be posted in late October 2017. Students should check the New Student Guide, located in the Moodle Account, weekly after Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Housing Registration packet is due by Tuesday, December 12, housing assignments are available on a first come, first serve basis
- Room assignments sent via e-mail to Moore email accounts by December 15, 2017
- All final official high school and college transcripts must be submitted, including any information on AP and IB exams by January 5, 2018
- Fall 2018 bills will be ready to review on self-service the first week of July and payment is due the first week of August
- Health Forms Due for New Students by January 2, 2018
- NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION is Friday, January 12—Monday, January 15, 2018 mandatory for all students.
- Residence Hall Move-in for new students Friday, January 12, 2018. Students will not be permitted to move in without cleared health forms
- January 16, 2018 - First day of classes! Welcome to Moore!