Moore’s Continuing Education Programs for Adults are offered in four 10-week sessions.
- 2019 Continuing Education Fall & Winter Registration Form
- 2019 Continuing Education Emergency Contact Form
- CE Certificate Declaration Form
- CE Certificate Completion Review Form
- CE Career Center Authorization Form
PROGRAM BROCHURES & COURSE GUIDES
- CE Fall 2019 & Winter 2020 Program Brochure
- CE Digital Design Studies Course Guide
- CE Fashion Studies Course Guide
- CE Interior Design Studies Course Guide
For any questions about programs and courses, please feel free to contact us at 215.965.4030 or email@example.com. We are happy to speak with you by phone or to meet with you on-site, where you will have an opportunity to see our facilities. Appointments are available throughout the day and early evening.
Online classes at Moore enable students to study anytime from anywhere. Moore's online classes provide students with visually–rich interactive learning. Online for-credit classes comply with College academic guidelines and policies.
ONLINE HELP AND SUPPORT
Students learn to navigate the online classroom, gain familiarity with online communication, and get a sense of the dynamics of online interaction as the course begins. If you are experiencing technical or hardware issues, submit a ticket. Notify your instructor with difficulties within your course. And don’t forget to Google it. You can find many answers and solutions on the internet.
Student services available to Continuing Education students on campus are also available to online students:
- FOX CENTER FOR DIGITAL ARTS, DESIGN MEDIA & PRINTING
- LOCKS CAREER CENTER
- MOORE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- CONNELLY LIBRARY
- THE GALLERIES AT MOORE
- THE ART SHOP
- DINING HALL