- MFA Writing, Washington University in St. Louis
- BA English, Florida State University
- PORTALISM, Curatorial Project, Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia, Atlanta, 2015.
- Sumptuary, Curatorial Project, MINT Gallery, Atlanta, 2014.
- Live Amateurs, Group Exhibition, MINT Gallery, Atlanta, 2014.
- ONE ONE, Curatorial Project, Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia, Atlanta, 2013.
- The Imaginary Million, Curatorial Project, ELEVATE, Atlanta, 2012.
- Head Over Heels: Sharky’s First Love, Collaborative Solo Exhibition, Los Caminos Gallery, St. Louis, 2011.
- This Is Where I Have, Group Exhibition, Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts, St. Louis, 2010.
- Flight Pattern (interview series), Writer, Temporary Art Review, ongoing.
- Journaling through Spring (workshop), Facilitator, Project HOME, Philadelphia, 2015.
- "Gem n’ I: a living room dance" (performance), Co-creator, ginkgo parlor, Philadelphia, 2015.
- “Poetry Is Problem Solving" (presentation), Artists’ Pecha Kucha, Artists U, Philadelphia, 2014.
- “Sumptuary" (presentation), Open Engagement, Queens Museum, New York, 2014.
- Dance Chance Atlanta (feedback platform), Co-founder and facilitator, 2013-2014.
- Staging Reflections of the Buddha (participatory project), Writer/Editor, Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts, St. Louis, 2012.
- Sloup (St. Louis’ Soup Dinner for the Arts), Co-founder and facilitator, 2010-2012
- Stirrup Pants Chapbooks (shop and weekly salon), Owner/Curator, St. Louis, 2009-2010.
- Staging Old Masters (participatory project), Writer/Editor, Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts, St. Louis, 2009.
- Loveseat (audio series in collaboration with Storycorp), Burnaway, 2013-2014.
- “iwillbeloyal” (performance), Emory University’s What’s New In Poetry? Series, Atlanta, 2013.
- “I’m Calm: stories about the future & stories about the past” (performance), lostintheletters, Atlanta, 2013.
- “Writing Across The Edge” (presentation), AWP Pedagogy Forum, Chicago, 2009.
Awards and Fellowships
- Best Arts Event Series, Creative Loafing, Atlanta, 2014.
- Distinguished Fellowship, Hambidge Center for the Creative Arts & Sciences, Rabun Gap, 2014.
- Community Arts Training Institute Fellowship, Regional Arts Commission, St. Louis, 2011.
- Mastermind Award, Riverfront Times, St. Louis, 2010.
- Academy of American Poets Prize, 2008.
- Olin Fellowship for Women in Graduate Study, Washington University, St. Louis, 2007.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Florida State University, Tallahassee, 2004.