NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Congratulations to Moore MFA Interior Design students Sonia Benner and Jocelyn Eisenstaedt for winning third place as a team in the HOK Futures Design Challenge competition. Click here to learn more
- The Interior Design major at Moore College of Art & Design can boast that for the last three years—2013-2016— 100% of our graduates have found meaningful employment in their field. Their curriculum supports the technical skills, creative sensibilities and entrepreneurial spirit needed to be successful, and with a focus on intense career preparation and an eye on opportunities across industries, our young alumna emerge ready to meet the competitive challenges of the design workplace. For more details visit the Locks Career Center page
- Congratulations to Shakira Hunt ‘15, Interior Design major, who earned an Honorable Mention for the project she submitted to the IIDA 2015 Design Bowl Competition! Read more and see her board
- Four BFA and four MFA in Interior Design students entered the Jacobs 2015 Student Interior Design Competition and two MFA students won awards. See details here
- Carol Elia '88 worked on a project at C R DESIGN that was recently awarded the Interior Design for Pine Run's new Community Center or Hub as it is called by the Pine Run Staff and Residents. This $6 million project is located in Doylestown, PA. C R Design has recently completed for the same client a 5 story Health Center Renovation project which included selection and design of all new finishes as well as procurement of $1 million in furnishings.