Technology Centers contain:
- After Effects, Maya, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Firefox
- PCs with 24” monitors equipped with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch up, Modaris, Rhino, Visual, AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop, Revit Building, Viz.
- iMacs with: Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Indesign, Fireworks, Flash
- Ceiling mounted projectors
- Scanners in each lab
- Five digital cameras, two with strobe attachments
- All computers equipped with DVD burners.
- Printers: Two large format (44”) ink jet printers, each Lab has a Color and Black and White Laser printers and ink jet printers per room
- Black and white darkroom with twelve Beseler enlargers capable of printing 35mm to 4" x 5" negatives.
- Students may sign out 35mm SLR, medium format, large format and digital SLR cameras.
- Large shooting studio for artwork documentation, product and fashion shoots, animation and video. Hot lights and a professional strobe system are available for check out, along with tripods and audio equipment.
Dedicated photography & digital art lab outside of the tech center (room 604) equipped with Mac desktop computers (w/ Adobe suite), Canon Pixma printers, & flatbed film scanners.
- (2) Makerbot 3D printers
- a digital embroidery machine
A workroom with:
- A wire binding machine
- A freestanding light table approximately 3'x4'
- A table top light box, approximately 18"x24", for viewing slides
- One photocopy machine for use by all department majors
- Two paper cutters approximately 12"x18"
- Large work surface approximately 2'x 18'
Other equipment available:
- Large work tables for drawing and computers approximately 3'x5'
- Projection screens in each lab
- Large central work area with storage approximately 10'x4'
- Three epson scanners in each lab for reflective and transparency scanning
Moore provides dedicated space for graphic design seniors.