How to Register
All standard course registrations are conducted via Self-Service, Moore’s online registration portal. If you haven’t used the system before, please read through the following steps below to ensure a successful and complete registration process.
PREPARE TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Review course descriptions and decide upon the course(s) you intend to register for the credit or noncredit option.
- Please note the course code for each selected option(s) – you will use these to select courses in Self-Service
- Please have your preferred credit card readily available. Self-Service accepts all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AmEx
Before Registering in Self-Service
- Ensure you have a few minutes to complete all the steps at once, without your computer going idle. The system can time out and make registration difficult or incomplete.
- Before proceeding to Self-Service, disable all pop-up blockers and allow cookies.
The site’s payment window appears as a ‘pop-up’ and requires ‘cookies’ to properly function. Failing to do so could result in an unsuccessful registration.
Using the Self-Service Portal
- Connect to Self-Service
- Enter the course code of the course you intend to register for and click Search
- You should see the course listed, click ADD to place the course in your cart
- A pop-up window will appear with the option to VIEW CART or PROCEED TO REGISTRATION – select PROCEED TO REGISTRATION
If this is your first time registering through the online portal, please follow the prompts to create a New User account.
If you have used the Self-Service portal before, log-in with your Username & Password.
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, follow the steps above for New Users. Email firstname.lastname@example.org after completing your registration; we will merge your records.
- A pop-up window for the payment portal will appear
- Enter credit card details and billing information
- Upon completion, an auto-reply email will be sent to the student's email Inbox, confirming your successful registration
If you do not receive a confirmation email, your payment may not have successfully gone through. In this instance, please email email@example.com to check on your registration status.