- M.A. History (public), 2015. Temple University.
- B.A. Journalism, 2008. Temple University.
- "Neighborhood Workshop," Group Exhibition, Asian Arts Initiative. Philadelphia, PA. 2014.
A Meditation on Memory: Visually Mapping Fairhill. Public Historian/ Social Practice Artist. Philadelphia, PA. 2016.
A Houseless Museum, History Truck Exhibition, Asian Arts Initiative Pearl Street Storefront, June 2016.
Solo Exhibition, 40th Street AIR Gallery. Philadelphia, PA. June 2016.
PROTO and PROCESS: History Truck Midcycle in Chinatown/North, SPACE 1026. Philadelphia, PA. January 2016.
They Say They Gonna Build, 2152 N. Broad St. Philadelphia, PA. June 2015.
Do/Tell. Group Exhibition. Institute of Contemporary Art of the University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, PA. April-August 2015.
- FLOW Festival, Fairmount Water Works. Philadelphia, PA. 2014.
- "Manufacturing Fire," Group Exhibition, History Truck at Little Berlin gallery. Philadelphia, PA. 2014.
- Forthcoming Publication: "A Shared Mobility: Community Curatorial Process and the Philadelphia Public History Truck," in Exhibitionist. Spring 2015.
- Erin Bernard. "Of Angels, Doves, and Oral History: Ethics and Trucking in Philadelphia," in Art & the Public Sphere. December 2015.
Erin Bernard. “A Shared Mobility: Community Curatorial Process and the Philadelphia Public History Truck,” in Exhibitionist: The Nimble and Responsive Exhibition. (National Association for Museum Exhibitions: American Alliance of Museums, Washington, D.C., 2015).
Upcoming Conference Panels:
- "Is public history social practice?" Pecha Kucha presentation at the National Council for Public History Annual Conference. Nashville, TN. April 2015.
- Exhibitionist Journal panel at the American Alliance of Museums Annual Meeting. Atlanta, GA. April 2015.
- Presenter: "Community Curatorial Process." Connecticut League of Historical Organizations Annual Meeting. Mystic, CT. June 2014.
- Panelist: "Emotional Labor and Oral History in the Built Environment," at the Oral History in the Mid-Atlantic Region Annual Meeting. Philadelphia, PA. 2014.
- Member: Little Berlin curatorial collective. Philadelphia, PA. 2013-2014.
- Awards and Fellowships: "Philly History Truck," Best in Real Life Project of the Year. Philadelphia Geek Awards, 2014.
AWARDS AND FELLOWSHIPS:
- A Blade of Grass Socially-Engaged Art Fellowship Semi-Finalist, 2016.
- Leeway Foundation Art and Change Grant Recipient. November 2015.
- Bruce Craig Fellowship for Emerging Professionals, Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums Conference. October 2015.
- Artist in Residence. 40th Street Artist and Residency Program. Philadelphia, PA. 2015-16.
- Awesome Foundation Grant Recipient, September 2015.
- Public History Fellowship. Civil War Institute of Gettysburg College. Summer 2015.
- Graduate Student Travel Award. Temple University College of Liberal Arts. Spring 2015. AAM, Atlanta, GA.
- Graduate Student Travel Award. National Council for Public History. Spring 2015. Nashville, TN.
- Human Rights Day Honoree, the Jubilee School, Philadelphia, PA. Spring 2015
For History Truck:
- Outstanding Project of the Year Award. National Council for Public History. March 2016
- John Andrew Gallery Community Action Award. The Greater Philadelphia Preservation Alliance. June 2015.
- Best In Real Life Project of the Year. The Philadelphia Geek Awards. August 2014.