Sarah Peter Hall Room 203
- Moore College of Art & Design, Art Education Certification 2011
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ Masters of Fine Arts 2007
- Maryland College of Art, Baltimore, MD Post-Baccalaureate Fine Arts 2005
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH Bachelor of Arts 2002
- Ellissa Collier is a certified art educator, arts advocate and visual artist.
- In addition to teaching Moore college students, she also works with students in the juvenile criminal justice system throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery County.
- She is a current member of the the Mural Arts Program's Restorative Justice faculty.
Awards and Fellowships
- Picasso Grant Recipient, Public Citizens for Children & Youth 2012
- Scholarship Recipient, Pennsylvania Institute for Conservation Education 2010