- MA, History, LaSalle University
- BS, Social Studies Education, SUNY, Buffalo State College
Recipient of a National Endowment for the Humanities grant to participate in a study of the Hoover Dam as a symbol of the America West. Summer, 2016 Boulder City, NV
- Composed and performed the score for La Marche, an interactive text and film based exhibit by Collectif Faux Amis, Paris, France. 2013.
- Composed and performed the score for photo installation project for Annabelle Salle, Philadelphia, 2013.
- Perform with The Silver Ages, a vocal harmony group based in Philadelphia. 2005-present.
- Record and perform with Windsor for the Derby as a founding member. 1995-present.
- Conducted and published oral history interview with Noyma Appelbaum, pivotal member in Philadelphia's Communist Party. LaSalle Digital Commons, 2011.