- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Rhode Island School of Design
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Michigan Department of Fine Arts
- Steel and Light: Landscapes of the Mind: A sound and light installation projecting images on buildingfacades along the Providence River, Providence, RI. in process.
- Star Bridge: Proposal for a sound and light installation within the Point Street Bridge and its cage of steeltrusses that form a gateway to the Providence waterfront, Providence, RI.
- Steel and Light: Masterwork for the Convergence International Arts Festival, a sound and light installationat the hurricane barrier and lower river, Providence, RI.
- Architectural Registration: NCARB, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire
- Managing Partner: Hogan Macaulay: Architecture + Light, Providence, RI 1995 - present.
- CITY OF PROVIDENCE DOWNCITY DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE, 2001 -2011.
Awards & Fellowships
- RHODE ISLAND STATE COUNCIL ON THE ARTS, Artists Project Grant: Steel + Light: Landscapes of the Mind 2011.
- ACSA/AISC INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION: First Prize, Faculty Team 2013.
- RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN, Grant: Steel + Light: Landscapes of the Mind 2011.
- PROVIDENCE FOUNDATION, Grant: Steel + Light: Landscapes of the Mind 2011.
- CITY OF PROVIDENCE, Grant: Steel + Light: Landscapes of the Mind 2011.