MFA in Studio Art candidate, University of the Arts
- M.S., Columbia University – Clinical Social Work (Mental Health)
- M.Ed., Harvard University – Arts in Education
- M.A./ABD, Cornell University – History of Art (Modern & Contemporary)
- B.A., Brooklyn College – Art History & Philosophy
- Director of Counseling, The University of the Arts, 2015 - Present.
- Multiple workshops and lectures, The University of the Arts
- Presented “Mental Health & Artists in College: Exploring Creativity & Psychopathology" to the Philadelphia Small College Counseling Center Consortium Summer Retreat, hosted at The University of the Arts, June 2016.
- Guest Lecturer, Drexel University College of Nursing & Health Professions, LEARN Academy, Department of Behavioral Health Counseling, Philadelphia, PA, May 2016.
- Guest Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education, Counseling & Mental Health Services Graduate Program, Philadelphia, PA, April 2016.
Awards and Fellowships
- The University of the Arts, Low Residency MFA in Studio Art Graduate Scholarship, 2016.