- BFA, Illustration, Syracuse University
- AAS, Mohawk Valley Community College
- "Eat," Artists' Gallery, Lambertville, NJ, 2013
- "Crossroads," Artists' Gallery, Lambertville, NJ, 2012; Article in The Times of Trenton
- "Free Wheeling," Artists' Gallery, Lambertville, NJ, 2011.
- Faculty Triennial Exhibition – Practice and Process, The Galleries at Moore: Goldie Paley Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- "The New Jersey Blues, A Look Beyond the Turnpike”, Artists’ Gallery, Lambertville, NJ, 2010.
- "All Together Now, celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Artists’ Gallery", Lambertville, NJ, 2009.
- "READYMADE- Found Objects from the American Landscape" Group Exhibition at The Moore Galleries at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, 2009
- "Parked Cars", The Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia, PA, 2009
- "Sportoonist," or cartoonist for Philadelphia Daily News' SportsWeek publication
- Winner, Lindback Distinguished Teaching Award, 2011.
- “Illustrations of American History” Lecture, National Liberty Museum, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- Elected to the Society of Illustrators, NYC, 1996
- Member, Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Illustrator Monthly Comic “Stargazing with Jack Horkhiemer” for Odyssey Magazine, 1995-Present
At Moore: elected to the Board of Managers 2016. President, Moore Faculty Forum.
- BFA/Illustration, Syracuse University, 1982
- Associate Professor, Illustration, Moore College of Art and Design
- President and Chairman of Board of Directors, the Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia PA
- Recipient of Lindback Distinguished Teaching Award, Moore College of Art and Design, 2011
- Member of the Artist’s Gallery, Lambertville New Jersey since 2008; Charter member of the Bucks County Illustrators Society, Doylestown, PA