March 2016, Lecture at the University of Maine Hybrid Sculpture
Show at Grounds for Sculpture with a chance for an all expenses paid month long residency in Switzerland.
- 2014, installation in the Abington Sculpture Park at the Abington Arts Center as Part of a rotating group of sculptures installed in the grounds
- 2011, Curator of Boaz Vaadia Sculpture Installation, Aviator Park, Philadelphia, PA
- 2010, "Constructed Visions", Group Exhibition,Woodmere Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- 2009, Intention: Nine Philadelphia Sculptors, Woodmere Art Museum, Philadelphia PA
- 2003 Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.
- 2003 Bruce Gallery, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- 2002 Art Alliance of Philadelphia
- 2002 Third American-Hungarian Exhibition, Budapest
PENNSYLVANIA ACADEMY OF THE FINE ARTS THE EDMUND STEWARDSON PRIZE The Edmund Stewardson Prize in Sculpture, in the amount of $500.00, is awarded during the school year. This is an annual prize, competed for by students of the Academy with pupils of other art schools who are recommended by their schools.
Juror for the Stewardson Prize in Sculpture Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art and Subsequent Lecture.
On the organising committee for the ISC conference in Pittsburg happening in October, 2016
Visiting artists to the Miami International University Fine Art department.
Presentation at the University of Maine March 2-3, 2016
Juror for the International Sculpture Center Student Awards which if a student is selected they get published in the magazine
I am on the team putting together the ISC conference in Pittsburg happening in October.Currently we are doing the planning and calls for papers go out next month, The Philadelphia Museum is exploring the possibilities of doing an oral history on me from when I worked with Kelpra and a number of significant printmakers way back in the late 60s and early 70s.
- 2011, Keynote Speaker at the China Changchun World Sculpture Conference
- 2010, Attended the 23rd International Sculpture Conference in London and took three undergrad students and two Studio Art Graduate students.
- 2010, curated "Constructed Visions", Woodmere Art Musuem, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2009 featured in the November issue of Sculpture magazine after the students were recognized with membership awards from the International Sculpture Center.
- 2009 Curator of "Intention: Nine Philadelphia Sculptors", The Woodmere Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- 2003 Published essay in “Critical Perspectives on Contemporary Painting,” Tate, Liverpool Press
Awards and Fellowships
- 2009 The Oxford Round Table conference on Three Cultures: Reconciliation of Science, Humanities/Arts and Religion Discussion, The University of Oxford, UK
- 2005 Elected to the board of the International Sculpture Center, NYC
- 2003 Elected to Royal Society of British Sculptors