- MFA, Tyler School of Art
- Skowhegan School of Painting & Sculpture
- MA, Teachers College, Columbia University
- BA, Barnard College, Columbia University
Fellowships & Awards
- Faculty Development Grant, University of the Arts, 2009.
- Pew Fellowship in the Arts; Finalist, Painting, 2008.
"Color", Group Exhibition, Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition (BWAC), Brooklyn, NY, 2016
"Instashow", Group Exhibition, Silicon Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2015-16
"74th Juried Exhibition, Woodmere Art Museum Annual", Woodmere Art Museum, Philadelphia, PA 2015
- Centennial Juried Exhibition, Delaware Art Museum, 2012-13.
- “About Face”, University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA, 2007.
- Author, “Frank Bramblett: No Intention”, Title Magazine, http://www.title-magazine.com/2015/06/frank-bramblett-no-intention/, 2015
- Author, “Dark Matter at Claire Oliver Gallery”, (on Judith Schaechter) the artblog, http://www.theartblog.org/2014/10/dark-matter-at-claire-oliver-gallery/, 2014
AWARDS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- Finalist, Bader Fund Grant, Franz and Virginia Bader Fund, Philadelphia, PA 2015