- MFA, Rhode Island School of Design
- BFA, The University of the Arts
Stedelijk Museum's Hertogenbosch, "Current Obsession", Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands. Fall 2016
Punchbowl Projects, "Gateway Drugs", Traveling Exhibition: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, California. Fall 2016
- Emerging Artist Platform: Mallory Weston, Solo Exhibition, Sienna Patti Contemporary, Lenox, MA, 2014.
- American Gothic, Group Exhibition, Super+Centercourt, Munich Jewellery Week, Munich, DE, 2016.
- Repeat, Group Exhibition, UWM Union Art Gallery, Zoom Symposium, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, 2016.
- From Minimal to Bling, Group Exhibition, The Society of Arts and Crafts, Boston, MA, 2015.
- Placement: Art Jewelry + Street Art Collide, Group Exhibition, The Gallery at Reinstein Ross, New York, NY, 2015.
Article in Metalsmith Magazine, "Don't Be Boring" by Jillian Moore, Vol.36/No.2. Summer 2016
Residency, MAD Artist's Studio, Museum of Arts and Design, New York City, New York. June-September, 2016.
- Lecturer, Future Jewellery Icons, Schmucksymposium Zimmerhof, Baden-Wurttemberh, Germany, 2015.
- Lecturer, State University of New York at New Paltz, New Paltz, NY, 2015.
Awards and Fellowships
- Marzee Graduate Prize, Galerie Marzee, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, 2013.
- RISD Jewelry + Metalsmithing Club Grant, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI, 2013.
- Edward Holbrook Scholarship, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI, 2012.