- Board Members (Ex-Officio Alumni Council Representative, Board Member)
At Moore: elected to the Board of Managers 2016; President, Moore Alumni Council
- Diploma in Nursing from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania; BFA in Painting from Moore College of Art & Design; continuing education at Pennsylvania Academy of the fine Arts
- Staff nurse at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Certified Operating Room Nurse at Hahnemann University Hospital and Graduate Hospital
- Current affiliations: Board of Directors, Germantown Jewish Centre; Wissahickon Figure Skating Fund Board; former member of 3rd Street Gallery; member of Inliquid and the Center for Emerging Visual Artists; President of Moore College of Art & Design Alumni Council
- Numerous awards for painting including the Mary Butler Memorial Award in Painting and the Leona Karp Braverman Award for Painting from the Fellowship of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts; Juror's Choice Award from the Abington Art Center Juried Show, the Strokes of Genius and XL - XS Extra Large Extra Small Formats exhibitions at the Maryland Federation of Art; and the Barbara Specker Gorsen Award from the 49th Annual Awards Painting Exhibition at the Cheltenham Center for the Arts.
- Neighborhood Interfaith Movement, Youth and Community Services Award for work with young children; Outstanding Achievement Award, Alumni Association of the HUP School of Nursing; University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing Faculty and Alumni Legacy Award