- Doctorate of Fine Arts, Moore College of Art & Design, 2014.
- M.A., Hunter College, City University of New York
- B.A. Douglass College, Rutgers University
- Appraisal studies certificate program, Rhode Island School of Design
- Framing Fraktur (group), Free Library of Philadelphia, 2015
- What Nerve! Alternative Figures in American Art, 1960 to the Present (group), The RISD Museum, Providence, 2014
- Arlene Shechet: Meissen Recast (solo), The RISD Museum, 2014
- Spencer Finch: Painting Air (solo), The RISD Museum, 2012
- Lynda Benglis (solo), The RISD Museum, New Museum, NY, and international tour 2010-11
- Catalog essayist, “Stuart Netsky, Sirens,” Bridgette Mayer Gallery, Philadelphia, 2015
- Lecturer, “Art and Design: What’s the Difference? adult course, Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2014
- Speaker, “Studio Conversations” (with Tom Marioni and Richard Torchia), Graduate Studies, Moore College of Art, 2013.
- Juror and speaker, “Gender Matters/Matters of Gender,” Freedman Gallery, Albright College, Reading, Pennsylvania, 2011.
- Juror, “Drawing out of Bounds: 2013 Wheaton Biennial,” Wheaton College, Norton, Massachusetts, 2013.
- Awards and Fellowships
- The Sotheby’s Prize for Distinguished Publication on the History of Collecting in America, The Frick Collection, New York, 2014.
- Founder’s Award, Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial (Philadelphia Museum of Art), 1991.
Photo: 2014 Thom Carroll Photography