Sarah Peter Hall Room 605
- MFA in Photography, Tyler School of Art, Temple University
- BFA in Photography, Tisch School for the Arts, New York University
- Fiat Lux, Group Exhibition, The Print Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Roman a Clef: N. Dash, Anna Neighbor, Deana Yago (Philadelphia, PA), 2013
- Plainsight, Plainspoken: Corey Antis, Anna Neighbor, Rebekah Templeton Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Plainsight, Plainspoken: Corey Antis, Anna Neighbor, Greenlease Gallery, Kansas City, MO, 2012
- 9 Perspectives on a Photography Collection, Arthur Ross Gallery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- Refuse/Reuse, Icebox, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- No Soul For Sale - A Festival of Independents, Tate Modern, London, UK, 2010.
- "1.5 Million" Exhibition, Stella Elkins Tyler Galleries, Tyler School of Art, Philadelphia PA, 2009.
- "Holding Fast", Vox Populi, Philadelphia, PA, 2008
- Invited participant for "Living as Form: Anna Neighbor, Karyn Olivier, Exchange Students", The Galleries at Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Artist Lecture, Mason Gross School of Arts, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 2012
- Guest Critic, Kansas City Art Institute, Kansas City, MO, 2012
- Guest Moderator, Grizzly Grizzly Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- Featured in Penn Brings Its Photo Collection Out Into the Light by Edith Newhall in the December edition of The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Nine Perspectives on Photography at the Arthur Ross Gallery by Alyssa Greenberg for the December post of The Artblog.
- Will be featured in Elegant Rigor by Daniel Gerwin for the January edition of Title Magazine.
Awards and Fellowships
- Wind Challenge Grant Recipient, Fleisher Memorial, Philadelphia, PA, 2012