Above photos: 2014 Thom Carroll Photography
The graphic design program at Moore produces creative, informed, visually astute designers able to grow within a continually evolving, dynamic profession. The curriculum balances theory and practice, and encourages critical observational, quantitative, analytical thinking, while emphasizing the value of exploration and experimentation. Read more about the major...
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- 100% of 2013 Graphic Design graduates are employed, 92%with organizations in their field of study. For more details visit the Locks Career Center page
- Jubi Kan '14 Graphic design major from Moore is featured in Huffington Post article "From College to Career: Her First Job After Graduation"
- Larisa Manzo ‘14 was a runner up for Creative Quarterly 36 for her work on the Penn Museum Brand Identity. Several alumni had works selected for Publication in a book entitled Creative Anarchy by Denise Bosler. The book is set for publication in the fall. Works selected: Ride Til You Die Poster by Brittany Slopey, '12, Andrea Zittel Lecture Poster by Lauren Ladner, '13, and Smashing Iced Tea Package Design by Megan Rhodes, '14, Read More.
- Graphic Design seniors Mei-Li Wu, Alexandra Stepnoski, Stephanie Paone and Melissa Hartle participated in Philadelphia Business Journal’s Bizwomen Mentoring Monday at Moore.
- Gigi McGee organized an exhibition at SPACE Gallery of student work from the workshop she co-developed for AIGA. The exhibition features work by Rachel Brichter, Jaeger Rae Cohen, Whitney Harrall, Courtney LaPrince, Suel-Gi Lee, Jessica Massabrook, Ivy Moore, Stephanie Paone, and Alissa Straube.
Megan Rhodes '14 is in the latest Creative Anarchy book along with a few other Moore women! The book will be released in January 2015.
I joined Major League Baseball in 1990, just in time to assist the Philadelphia Phillies in the redesign for the uniforms they still wear today. As Vice President of Design Services, I oversee the branding and design...
I visited COOL (Career Opportunities On-Line) and was looking for an internship that was within walking distance. I found Sneaker Villa, a small company with a wide range of things that I could learn about or do. They...
After graduation I worked at Citadel FCU for two years and now am employed at IBM Software Group. Moore helped create a strong foundation for design. I had three internships while I was a student, they were at Casa...