NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- 100% of 2013 Graphic Design graduates are employed, 92%with organizations in their field of study. For more details visit the Locks Career Center page
- Jubi Kan '14 Graphic design major from Moore is featured in Huffington Post article "From College to Career: Her First Job After Graduation"
- Larisa Manzo ‘14 was a runner up for Creative Quarterly 36 for her work on the Penn Museum Brand Identity. Several alumni had works selected for Publication in a book entitled Creative Anarchy by Denise Bosler. The book is set for publication in the fall. Works selected: Ride Til You Die Poster by Brittany Slopey, '12, Andrea Zittel Lecture Poster by Lauren Ladner, '13, and Smashing Iced Tea Package Design by Megan Rhodes, '14, Read More.
- Graphic Design seniors Mei-Li Wu, Alexandra Stepnoski, Stephanie Paone and Melissa Hartle participated in Philadelphia Business Journal’s Bizwomen Mentoring Monday at Moore.
- Gigi McGee organized an exhibition at SPACE Gallery of student work from the workshop she co-developed for AIGA. The exhibition features work by Rachel Brichter, Jaeger Rae Cohen, Whitney Harrall, Courtney LaPrince, Suel-Gi Lee, Jessica Massabrook, Ivy Moore, Stephanie Paone, and Alissa Straube.
- Moore alumna Stacy Claywell '89 was profiled in Business in Savannah Profile: Claywell Design.
Graphic Design Professor Gigi McGee worked with her Graphic Design majors on a one-day poster workshop in response to The Galleries at Moore’s e exhibition Pretty Vacant: The Graphic Language of Punk. Click here to see examples of the students’ works.