Paul Hubbard, MFA
Graduate Program Manager, Studio Art
- MFA Chelsea School of Art and Design, London
- BFA Central School of Art and Design, London
- 2011, Curator of Boaz Vaadia Sculpture Installation, Aviator Park, Philadelphia, PA
- 2010, "Constructed Visions", Group Exhibition,Woodmere Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- 2009, Intention: Nine Philadelphia Sculptors, Woodmere Art Museum, Philadelphia PA
- 2003 Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- 2003 Bruce Gallery, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- 2002 Art Alliance of Philadelphia
- 2002 Third American-Hungarian Exhibition, Budapest
- 2011, Keynote Speaker at the China Changchun World Sculpture Conference
- 2010, Attended the 23rd International Sculpture Conference in London and took three undergrad students and two Studio Art Graduate students.
- 2010, curated "Constructed Visions", Woodmere Art Musuem, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2009 featured in the November issue of Sculpture magazine after the students were recognized with membership awards from the International Sculpture Center.
- 2009 Curator of "Intention: Nine Philadelphia Sculptors", The Woodmere Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- 2003 Published essay in “Critical Perspectives on Contemporary Painting,” Tate, Liverpool Press
Awards and Fellowships
- 2009 The Oxford Round Table conference on Three Cultures: Reconciliation of Science, Humanities/Arts and Religion Discussion, The University of Oxford, UK
- 2005 Elected to the board of the International Sculpture Center, NYC
- 2003 Elected to Royal Society of British Sculptors