Dawn Rainey, ATP
- Graduate Certificate, California State University at Northridge
- Graduate Certificate, Assistive Technology, Applications Certificate
- BS, DeVry University
- McKeown, K., and Rainey, D. "10 Things I Can Do for Myself and then Some..." Closing the Gap 30 (2011).
- Rainey, D. "Technology Integration: How to Start and When to Stop," Closing the Gap 26 (2007).
- Rainey, D. "The 5 W's of Assistive Technology: What Every Family Needs to Know," Exceptional Parent Magazine (2007).
Honors and Awards
- P. T. Hsu Award, Awarded by Boston University for Outstanding Senior Design Project in Electrical Engineering, 1997
- Workshop: "10 Things I Can do For Myself," Closing the Gap, October 2010
- Workshop: "Designing for Efficiency: AAC and Alternate Access Methods," Closing the Gap, October 2009
- Workshop: "Understanding Alternate Access on Non-Dedicated AAC Devices," Closing the Gap, October 2008