“TIPS OF THE TRADE” FROM MOORE ALUMNA EXPERTS
Do you ever wonder what it takes to “make it” in the competitive world of art and design after graduating from Moore? We bet you do! So, we have asked some of our most accomplished, persistent, dedicated, clever alumni to share their “tips of the trade” with you.
Learn from their years of hard work, trial and errors, and just plain inspired efforts. These tips are the wise words from women who are sharing what they wish they knew when they were in your shoes.
Starting in November 2015, we will be featuring one alumna expert per month for the next year. Please come back and visit for updates each month.
- Amy Ignatow '02, Major: Illustration
- Jane Walentas '66, Major: Advertising Design
- Sherita Cuffee '07, Major: Fashion
- Jill Kerwick '78, Major:Two-Dimensional Fine Art
- Janice Merendino '74, Major: Ceramics
- Laura Petrovich-Cheney '11, Major: Studio Art MFA