Design Forum is presented by Graduate Studies at Moore's MFA in Interior Design program as part of DesignPhiladelphia.
Thursday, October 16 ● 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Stewart Auditorium ● Free admission
Moore College of Art & Design’s Jim Miller will moderate an insightful panel discussion with some of Philadelphia’s leading women interior designers who are major forces in the field.
- Floss Barber, Floss Barber Inc.
- Moore alumna Karen Daroff ‘70, Daroff Design Inc.
- Barbara Eberlein, Eberlein Design Consultants Ltd.
- Moore alumna Marguerite Rodgers ‘76, Marguerite Rodgers Interior Design
- Kimberly Williams, Jacobs Global Buildings Design
Following a question and answer session, the audience is invited to join us for a reception with the panelists.
Also as part of DesignPhiladelphia, Graduate Studies at Moore’s MFA in Interior Design is partnering with the International Furnishings and Designs Association’s (IFDA) on its TAKE A SEAT™ chair exhibition, October 2 – 10 at the College. Click here for more details.