Cindy Stockton-Moore, MFA
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, M.F.A. Painting
- George Washington University, Washington, DC, Combined B.A. in Art History and Fine Arts
- Upcoming Group Exhibition, Rebekah Templeton Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, PA, 2013.
- Unessential Night, Coop Gallery, Nashville, TN, 2012
- ‘Towards Futility,’ Solo Exhibition, Artspace Liberti, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- WaterLine: Mark Stockton and Cindy Stockton Moore, Center for Contemporary Art, Bedminster, NJ (Curator: Mel Leipzig), 2011
- A Californian Hotel: Manifest Destiny, Public Fiction (the museum of), Los Angeles, CA , 2011
- The Unsettled, University of Delaware at Crane Arts Gallery, Philadelphia PA (Curated by Michael Merry & Patrick Koziel), 2011
- The Book as Art, The Museum of Science and Industry, Tampa, FL, 2011
- Black Sunday, Saint Cecilia’s Convent, Brooklyn, NY (Curated by Saira McLaren), 2011
- Omission Breath, Tompkins Projects, Brooklyn, NY, 2011
- An Island Now Peopled: Abby Goodman and Cindy Stockton Moore, Chashama Chelsea Project Space, NY, NY, 2010
- Cinema 01, Kenneth Paul Lesko Gallery, Cleveland, OH (Curator: Ross Lesko), 2010
- Fort Tree, Figment Interactive Sculpture Garden, Governors' Island, New York, NY (Collaboration with Abby Goodman) 2010
- Scavenger Project 2, Brooklyn Art Library, Brooklyn NY (Catalog) 2010
- Fahrenheit 180: A Group Encaustic Exhibition," Ann Street Gallery, Newburgh, NY (Curated by Virginia Walsh) 2010
- Member of the Curatorial Collective Grizzly Grizzly and City Wide. Featured in Artists collectives joining forces in Philly for City Wide initiative in Newsworks.
- Currently being featured, along with her husband, in the Studio Visit section of Title Magazine in an interview by Jacob Fiege.
- Featured Artist in the upcoming issue of The Rusty Toque, a Toronto-based literary and arts journal (Issue 4: Due out February 2013)
- In April, she will be chairing a session at the FATE National Conference entitled 'As Seen on TV: Incorporating Strategies from Reality Competition TV into Foundations’.
- WHYY news rotation today speaking about the upcoming collective gallery initiative 'Citywide':http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/item/51561
- Interview with artist, Anne Schaefer was posted Title Magazine, February 25th: http://www.title-magazine.com/2013/02/studio-visit-with-anne-schaefer/
- “A Fine Line: Married Artists Present Discomfiting Images,” Courier News, Ralph J Bellatoni, November 18, 2011
- “Leipzig Curates Mark Stockton and Cindy Stockton Moore,” The Star Ledger, Dan Bischoff, November 10, 2011
Awards & Fellowships
- Cover Artist, Flavorpill Magazine: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and New York: July 2009
- Juror’s Prize, selected by Joan Snyder, Encaustic Works 2007, Kingston, NY: September 2007
- Visiting Artist Residency, Tin Shop, Breckenridge CO: June 2007