Fall 2017 Accepted Students’ Next Steps
- All US Citizens & Permanent Residents can complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need- based financial aid (forms are available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov, Moore’s FAFSA Code is: 003300). Submit FAFSA forms as soon as possible for priority financial aid consideration.
- Accepted student brunch is April 2 at 11am to Noon.
- Accepted Student Overnight Sneak Preview April 2 (For first-year accepted students that have not yet attended, RSVP required)
- Housing packets and registration information will be sent to students by April 14.
- Fall Tuition Deposit and Enrollment Form Deadline is May 1.
- The New Student Guide will be posted in late May. Students should check the New Student Guide, located in the Moodle Account, weekly after June 1.
- Priority Housing Registration Packet is due by June 1.
- Room assignments sent via e-mail to Moore email accounts by June 16. Housing Applications received after June 1 will receive housing assignments on a rolling basis.
- All final high school and college official transcripts must be submitted, including any information on AP and IB exams by July 1.
- Attend Pre-Orientation July through early August. Pre-Orientation is a half day event in which new students and their families come to campus to learn more about being a Moore student. You’ll learn about move-in, supporting your student, meet with financial aid & the Business Office, as well as get your college ID. All students and their families are encouraged to attend. You will receive an email to register for a Pre-Orientation Day in June.
- Fall 2017 bills will be ready to review on self-service the first week of July and payment is due the first week of August.
- Health Forms Due for New Students by August 1.
- NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION is August 19 through 23, mandatory for all students.
- Residence Hall Move-in for new students August 19.
Students will not be permitted to move in without cleared health forms
- August 24 Convocation and first day of classes! Welcome to Moore!