- PhD, Bryn Mawr College: History of Art
- MA, Temple University: History of Art
- Phi Delta Gamma Master's Award
- BA, Temple University: Honors Program cum laude
- Will present a paper, "The Moon in All Her Aspects: Picturing Diana in Renaissance Art," and chair a session at the Sixteenth Century Studies Conference, Puerto Rico, October, 2013.
- Attended this year's Venice Biennale with grant from the Dean's Visibility Fund, August, 2013.
- Chaired the Mordechai Anielewicz Creative Arts Competition, Moore College of Art & Design, May 30--June 14, 2013
- Craft & Culture: "Ornament Stories," conversation about jewelry with artist Emily Cobb, Philadelphia Art Alliance, 2012.
- Chaired the Modrechai Anielewicz Creative Arts Competition, Moore College of Art & Design, 2012.
- Presented a paper on the "Iconography of Renaissance Hunting Imagery," South Central Renaissance Conference, New Orleans, La, 2012.
- Review of Katherine A. McIver’s Wives, Widows, Mistresses and Nuns in Early Modern Italy (Ashgate, 2012) will be published in the SECAC Review, Vol. XLV, no. 2 in October.
- "Crafting Nature: Lewis Knauss", PMA Craft Show booklet, 2011.
- Volunteer chair for the “Mordechai Anelewicz Creative Arts Competition on the Holocaust,” an annual competition for middle school and high school students that encourages artistic expression of lessons learned after studying the Holocaust, 2010.
- Review of Correggio e L'Antico 2008, Published by ATSAH.
- Correggio Among Ancients and Academicians: Mengs, Ratti and the Construction of 18th Century Art Criticism,” was accepted for the 9th Annual Mediterranean Studies Association Congress in Genoa, Italy, May 2006.
- If he, with his genius, had lived in Rome: “ Vasari and the Transformative Myth of Rome,” in Reading Vasari, ed. A. Barricault, A. Ladis and N. Land, London: The Georgia Museum of Art and Philip Wilson Publishers, September 2004