- M.S. in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), Temple University
- B.S in Secondary Education/History, Temple University
- Education Director of the Garces Foundation
- Adjunct Faculty of Education at Temple University
- Invited to present at the 34th Annual New York State Applied Linguistics Conference at Teachers College, Colombia University (Spring 2013); topic of helping students to become linguistically independent
- Invited to present on strategies for teaching writing- The University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2012)
- Recently invited to design an English language program for restaurant workers in Philadelphia (Spring 2013); various restaurants in Philadelphia
- The School District of Philadelphia, 9th Grade Social Studies Teacher, August 2007-January 2010, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Awards & Fellowships
- The Teachers College at Columbia University, New York, March 2, 2013
- Presented at the 34th Annual New York State Applied Linguistics Conference, "The 5: Approaches to Developing Autonomous Learners with and without Technology."
- Presented "Reframing for TOEFL: making connections between core course activities and TOEFL prep" on techniques for supporting timed writing in the classroom, in relation to TOEFL preparation.