- Holy Family University, Pennsylvania Certification in Teaching English as a Second Language,
- Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, Graduate School of Education
- MA, Philadelphia College of Art
- BA, Pennsylvania State University
- Picasso Project Liason, 2008-present.
- Teacher, Cramp School After School Club, Philadelphia, PA, 2012<!--EndFragment-->
- "Writing and Dialogue for Cultural Understanding: Multicultural Education in an Art Teacher Certification Program", Art Education Journal, May 2010.
- "Critical Literacy and Art Education in the School Reform Movement", Perspectives on Urban Education, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania On-line Journal, Fall 2009.
- Thirty years teaching experience in the Philadelphia Public School System
- Art and Literacy Writing Curriculum
Awards and Fellowships:
- Fullbright-Hays Seminar Abroad Fellowship
- Philadelphia Writing Project Scholar
- Nomination for Rose Lindenbaum Award
- Making Our Mark: Teachers as Students, Philadelphia Foundation, May - August, 2013.
- Lynne's Art, Solo exhibition, Flying Carpet Café, Philadelphia, PA, April, 2012.
- Four from Moore, Holy Family University Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, December, 2011
- Third Street Gallery, May, 2011
- Am I My Brother's Keeper? Annenberg Center of Lankenau Hospital, April, 2010
- Juried show, Highwire Gallery, June, 2010
- Fine Art from Art Educators, Group Exhibition of Moore Art Education Faculty and Students, Stapely at Germantown, Philadelphia, PA, October, 2010.
- Four from Moore; Octo Studio Subocto Gallery, Philadelphia, December, 2009
- Surface Tension; The Moore Galleries at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, Feb - May 2008.
- Pennsylvania Art Education Association Juried Exhibition, October 21 - November 16, 2007, Scranton, PA