- MFA, The University of California, San Diego
- Brooklyn Museum Art School
- BA ,Brooklyn College, C.U.N.Y.
Virginia has done a new sculptural installation in the TandM Arts space. It consists of plaster casts of tools and human bones attached directly to the wall, in the manner of the Capuchin crypt of Santa Maria della Concezione in Rome (with perhaps some influence by Albert Barnes). The work will be disassembled after April 18th, 2015.
- Michener Art Museum Doylestown, PA: “Aesthetic Distance”, 2009-10
- Woodmere Museum, Philadelphia, PA: “Constructed Visions”, 2010.
- Phillips Museum, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA: “Faculty Exhibition”, 2010.
- Amos Eno Gallery, Brooklyn, NY: “Past and Present”, 2009,
- Art in City Hall, Philadelphia, PA: “Paper Works!”, 2009.
- Plastic Club, Philadelphia, PA: “Plastic at the Plastic”
- National Museum of Catholic Art and History, New York, NY: “Stations of the Cross” (3-person), 2008.
- Islip Art Museum, Islip, NY: “Couples”, 2008.
- Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts, Wilmington, DE: “Structure and Meta, 2008
- A Wall Street Refugee's Art Takes an Acid Look at Her World, Philadelphia Inquirer, November 10, 2011.