- MFA, the Yale School of Art
- MAT, the Maryland Institute College of Art
- BFA, the Maryland Institute College of Art
Alternative States : A group exhibition curated by John Capperton. Philadelphia, PA. Group Show. The Galleries at Moore
- Curator: Dwelling--a group show at the Historic Goffe Street Armory in connection with ArtSpace, New Haven, CT 2015.
- 2015 Wind Challenge Exhibition Series, Three Person Show, Fleisher Art Memorial, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Sanctuary Series, Collaborative Performance with Composer, John B Hedges, Fleisher Art Memorial, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Juvenescence, Silber Gallery, Goucher College, Baltimore, MD, 2014.
- Futurecast, Group Show, Artspace, New Haven, CT, 2013
- Splendor in the Grass, Group Show, Yale School of Art, New Haven, CT, 2013
- Maryland Regional Juried Exhibition, Group Show, Maryland Art Place, Baltimore, MD, 2013
Art and Critique 2.0 Symposium at Teachers College, Columbia University "Reports from the Field" November 18, 2017 NY, NY
Foundations in Art: Theory & Education. Chair & Panelist: "It Takes A Campus: Collaborations That Enhance the Foundation Experience" April 2017. Kansas City, MO.
Interview with Deirdre Breakenridge. Women Worldwide. A podcast interview with journalist. Diedre Breakenridge. October, 2016
Institute for Applied Creativity. Invited by Director Carol Lafayette, to work with MFA students at Texas A&M as they prepare for an exhibition in connection with the Land Heritage Institute. This opportunity will include a lecture on my work. October, November 2016. Texas A&M. College Station, TX
- Guest Lecturer and Visiting Artist, Graduate Program at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA, July 2015.
- ENGAGING SPACE: First Church, a Collaborative Performance with Composer, John B Hedges, First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, December, 2015.
- Co-presenter for “Telling Our Story: Our Attempt to Combat Grade Inflation with Rubrics” at the 2015 Drexel University Second Annual Assessment Conference: ASSESSMENT FOR STUDENT SUCCESS – BUILDING ACADEMIC INNOVATION & RENEWAL, Philadelphia, PA.
- Presenting at Conference, Foundations in Art: Theory in Education, Panel Chair and Presenter, "Deconstructing the Computer Course", Indianapolis, Indiana, 2015.
- Visiting Artist, Quinnipiac University, New Haven, CT, November 9, 2013
- Artist-in-residence at the Skowhegan School of Painting & Sculpture
- Artist-in-resident at Yaddo in Saratoga Springs.
- Guest lecturer at Towson University, the University of Central Missouri, the Maryland Institute College of Art, Vassar College, and New York University.
- Fear Climate Change--Or Embrace It's Beauty, New Haven Independent, November 12, 2013
- Featured in publications and online, including the NY Arts Magazine, the Drawing Center Artist Registry, the Baltimore City Paper, Painted Bride Quarterly, and a catalogue published in connection with Selves, a solo exhibition of her work at RUSH Arts Gallery in New York City.