- MFA, the Yale School of Art
- MAT, the Maryland Institute College of Art
- BFA, the Maryland Institute College of Art
- Curator: Dwelling--a group show at the Historic Goffe Street Armory in connection with ArtSpace, New Haven, CT 2015.
- 2015 Wind Challenge Exhibition Series, Three Person Show, Fleisher Art Memorial, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Sanctuary Series, Collaborative Performance with Composer, John B Hedges, Fleisher Art Memorial, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Juvenescence, Silber Gallery, Goucher College, Baltimore, MD, 2014.
- Futurecast, Group Show, Artspace, New Haven, CT, 2013
- Splendor in the Grass, Group Show, Yale School of Art, New Haven, CT, 2013
- Maryland Regional Juried Exhibition, Group Show, Maryland Art Place, Baltimore, MD, 2013
- Guest Lecturer and Visiting Artist, Graduate Program at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA, July 2015.
- ENGAGING SPACE: First Church, a Collaborative Performance with Composer, John B Hedges, First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, December, 2015.
- Co-presenter for “Telling Our Story: Our Attempt to Combat Grade Inflation with Rubrics” at the 2015 Drexel University Second Annual Assessment Conference: ASSESSMENT FOR STUDENT SUCCESS – BUILDING ACADEMIC INNOVATION & RENEWAL, Philadelphia, PA.
- Presenting at Conference, Foundations in Art: Theory in Education, Panel Chair and Presenter, "Deconstructing the Computer Course", Indianapolis, Indiana, 2015.
- Visiting Artist, Quinnipiac University, New Haven, CT, November 9, 2013
- Artist-in-residence at the Skowhegan School of Painting & Sculpture
- Artist-in-resident at Yaddo in Saratoga Springs.
- Guest lecturer at Towson University, the University of Central Missouri, the Maryland Institute College of Art, Vassar College, and New York University.
- Fear Climate Change--Or Embrace It's Beauty, New Haven Independent, November 12, 2013
- Featured in publications and online, including the NY Arts Magazine, the Drawing Center Artist Registry, the Baltimore City Paper, Painted Bride Quarterly, and a catalogue published in connection with Selves, a solo exhibition of her work at RUSH Arts Gallery in New York City.