- PhD. Bryn Mawr College
- MFA American University
- BA University of Maryland, College Park
Presenting a paper on the San Francisco artist, educator, and community arts advocate Ruth Asawa at the Asians in the Americas Symposium at La Salle University (Nov. 6-7, 2015). The paper is titled, "Ruth Asawa: Beyond Modernism."
Presenting a paper at CAA this Feb. in a session on Sculpture and Surface. The paper is called "Surfaces of Mourning and the Ethics of Vulnerability: Doris Salcedo’s A Flor de Piel and Plegaria Muda."
- Lectured on contemporary art for the Teacher's Summer Institute, Moore College of Art and Design, July 2014
- Third Annual Feminist Art History Conference, Presented paper entitled “Ambivalent Objects: War, Memory, and History in Lee Bontecou’s Reliefs,” American University, Washington, DC, November 2012.
- The Institute of Fine Arts and Frick Museum Annual Graduate Student Symposium, Presented paper entitled “A History of the Feminist Claim for Lee Bontecou’s Steel and Canvas Reliefs,” New York, NY, April 2010.
Awards & Fellowships
- Whiting Fellowship in the Humanities, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA, 2010-2011