- MFA, Yale School of Art
- BFA, Washington University in St. Louis
- Yale Summer School of Art, Norfolk, CT
- This One’s Optimistic: Pincushion, Group Exhibition, New Britain Museum of Art, New Britain, CT, 2014
- Simplest Means, Jeff Bailey Gallery, Group Exhibition, New York, NY, 2014
- Come Together: Surviving Sandy, Industry City, Brooklyn, NY 2014
- As If, Solo Exhibition, Jeff Bailey Gallery, New York, NY 2013
- Untitled Art Fair, Miami, FL (Jeff Bailey Gallery) 2013
- Goddess, Group Exhibition, Geoffrey Young Gallery, Great Barrington, MA, 2013
- Chromacosm, Group Exhibition, Giampietro Gallery, New Haven, CT, 2012
- CANNONBALL!, Group Exhibition, Frosch & Portmann, New York, NY, 2012
- THISORGANIZED, Group Exhibition, Susan Inglett Gallery, New York, NY 2011
- Attraction, Group Exhibition, Geoffrey Young Gallery, Great Barrington, MA 2011
- Ten Things, Solo Exhibition, Jeff Bailey Gallery, New York, NY, 2010
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Museum, Art at Lunch Program, Artist’s Talk, Spring 2014
- Boston University, Visiting Artist Talk, Spring 2014
- Johnson, Ken. Simplest Means. New York Times, January 23 2014: p. C29
- Yau, John. Before We Are Completely Swept Away: Joshua Marsh’s Recent Paintings. hyperallergic.com, April 7 2013.
- Johnson, Ken. Joshua Marsh 'As If'. The New York Times, April 12, 2013: C29.
- One Block in Chelsea: five good shows within 112 feet. New York Magazine, April 15, 2013
- Neal, Patrick. Forms of Life: Breathing New Life into Traditional Genres. hyperallergic.com, April 19, 2012
- Hirsch, Faye, Joshua Marsh, Art in America, December, 2010
- Short List: Joshua Marsh. The New Yorker, Septeber 6, September 13, 2010
- Britt, Douglas. Check Two Exhibits Before They’re Gone. The Houston Chronicle, June 24, 2010.